At a Glance
PEOPLECERT is delighted to have been chosen by AXELOS as the sole EI for the delivery of Accreditation and Examination services worldwide, starting 1 January 2018.
2017 will be a transition period during which we will proactively assist all partners to smoothly onboard PEOPLECERT systems and services.
We encourage you to contact us as early as possible to discuss your transition, so we can understand your business requirements and start providing you with the world class services we’re recognised for.
We recognise that some AOs need time. Transition now with no commitment on exam volume. Continue to do business with your current EI, get to know us, our systems, our people and let us know when you are ready to deliver exams through PEOPLECERT. You can ‘Get Started’ at your pace.
Join PEOPLECERT now so that you can enjoy:
- A smooth and bespoke transition, working around your people, systems and processes
- Thorough review of your business model - experience what makes PEOPLECERT unique
- Sufficient time for training, including exam management and training staff
- Minimal business risk, ensuring your business continuity
- Volume-based pricing - the bigger the exam volume, the better the price
- The best customer service, 24/7/365, 10 languages, 32 toll-free & local-rate numbers
- Outstanding examination technology, incl. cloud-based systems and mobile apps
- Commitment to Quality that underpins everything we do
A single EI model will ensure that Accreditation Organisations (AOs) will benefit from:
- Greater focus on quality and growth
- A consistently high standard in Accreditation
- Better market data to be harvested and analysed
- Comprehensive tackling of the grey market by applying consistent cross-checks
- Testing and sharing of marketing messages globally
- Eliminated lost effort and time in driving market share shift
Our partners are our priority and your business requirements are important to us.
Let’s get in touch. The first step in the journey is to provide some details to us and we will contact you to discuss your accreditation. We are here to support your smooth transition to PEOPLECERT at a pace that suits you.
The Road to Transition
Complete the ‘Get Started’ form and we will contact you to discuss when and how you want to initiate the below accreditation process.
- Transitioning AO Application form
- Certificate of Incorporation reflecting the company registration details (with official translation in English if the document is available in a non-Latin script language)
- Evidence of current accreditation for the modules applying for (for example, EI Accreditation Certificate)
- Trainer documentation (applicable only for ATO/Affiliate status): Transitioning Trainer Application form (at least one trainer per module applying for), Evidence of current trainer accreditation for the modules applying for (for example, Trainer Approval Certificate)
I’m happy! I want to thank you for all of your guidance and support to successfully complete the audit. We are a stronger organization as a result!
Thank you for your help with this process and for your teams’ continued assistance with all things – it is always so greatly appreciated!
The audit was extremely useful and the recommendations you made will improve our work.
I am very grateful to have had the audit, I think it was very profitable by my side, this instance of rapprochement, does nothing more than improve the services that we offer.
Our overall experience for transferring the accreditation for ITIL and PRINCE2 with PEOPLECERT is positive .They helped us to transfer the accreditation very swiftly and smoothly. We are extremely delighted to become an ATO with PEOPLECERT. We really appreciate the prompt reply from Stella and the accreditation team whenever query occurred. We look forward with healthy and fruitful business relationship in coming years as well.
We are actively listening to the market and taking note of your questions.
Check back often to keep up to date with the latest questions and answers regarding transitioning to PEOPLECERT.
PEOPLECERT as the single EI
About AO Transition
About Commercial policies
PEOPLECERT is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies to develop and deliver market leading exams. PEOPLECERT delivers exams across 160 countries, in 25 languages, through its state-of-the-art assessment technology, enabling professionals to reach their full potential and realise their life ambitions through learning.
From January 2018 PEOPLECERT will be the sole Examination Institute for the delivery of AXELOS Accreditation and Examination services worldwide.